Monday, May 24, 2010

Holy Crap

I just found out that someone I talk to on a Hellenismos forum (other than Tim Alexander) has written a book about devotional practices to Aphrodite called "In Her Service: Reflections from a Priestess of Aphrodite". I must get this book! Tim even gave it a good review on Amazon.

In other news, June is around the fucking corner. Where did this year go? Seriously! My sister's birthday, my birthday, my friend's birthday, a Bollywood-themed party, and the Gay Pride events are all a stone's throw away. That's not counting Bendideia, the Roman Vestalia, Plunteria, Arrephoria, Skirophoria, and Bouphonia (the Hellenes love their summertime festivals).

I have to think of some quick gift ideas, decide on what foods to serve for the Bollywood party, get some henna, and try not to look a total mess in front of some Adonis-like folks of the male species.

Then after all that, there's Otakon looming overhead. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment