Saturday, January 9, 2010

Taking Flight

Inspired by a good friend, I've created this blog to house and organize the ramblings of my mind.

Let me first begin with an introduction. I was born in June of 1982, which makes me as old as any other person born that year, yet I'll only admit to 21. The oldest of my parents' children, I have two younger siblings and a niece and nephew. I'm an ordained priest following a Hellenic (Ancient Greek) spiritual path, and also a baker, writer, activist, mehndi artist, soap-maker, event-planner, receptionist, and advisor. Three cheers for a short attention span!

Let me also say that I am homosexually-inclined. It's a bit funny how this one thing that feels so natural to me would also be one of the most complicated aspects of my life. If this fact offends you, then by all means stop reading immediately. I do not wish to inflame such tender sensibilities, yet as this is my blog I am going to talk about things going on in my life and this happens to be one of them.

I live in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States. I was born here and grew up here. It's by no means a paradise, but I'm comfortable enough at present. I would like to live outisde the city someday, but for now it is convenient that most of my needs are within walking distance.

Now that I got all that business out of the way, let the blogging commence.

1 comment: